When supplementing with Endurance you will:
• Prevent/combat itching or scratching.
• See healthy skin and wonderfully shiny coats with little or no shedding.
• Have a pet with clean teeth, fresh breath and no body odor.
• Prevent diarrhea, vomiting and other digestive upsets.
• Build a strong immune system.
• Improve stamina and provide higher and longer levels of
• Decrease the debilitating effects of stress.
Directions – Dogs:
For a 25-pound dog
Mix 1 teaspoon of Endurance twice a day into your dog's food. (adjust the amount according to your dog’s weight).
Add some water to make a gravy.
Dogs under stress can get up to double the amount of Endurance.
When traveling, mix Endurance into your dog's water.
Directions – Cats:
For a 10-pound cat
Mix 1/16th teaspoon of Endurance twice a day into your cat’s canned food (adjust the amount according to your cat's weight).
Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt
Crude Protein, min 25.00%
Crude Fat, min. 8.00%
Crude Fiber, max. 6.00%
Calcium, max. 4.50%
Phosphorus, min. 2.00%
Ingredients: Chicken Liver Dried, Wheat Bran, Wheat Germ, Brewer’s Yeast Dried,Calcium Carbonate, Dried Apple, Calcium Phosphate,
Cod Liver Oil, Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Alfalfa, Dried Kelp, Dandelion Root, Garlic, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ginger, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.